As a Web Designer, you will be working closely with the rest of the team deliver attractive, engaging websites and web applications for our clients.
- Graphic Design – Able to craft beautiful and engaging designs by combining graphic elements, typography and grid-based layout.
- User Experience Design – Understand pricipal of user experience design. We will be doing more responsive, adaptive and mobile sites. Understanding of UX Principals is important.
- Communication – Ability to present your work to clients and colleagues. You will need to be able to clearly articulate your choices and understanding of the project.
- Degree/Diploma in Arts, Graphic Arts, or related field
- Adobe Photoshop/Fireworks
- Understand HTML5 and CSS3
- Good knowledge about cross browser, cross device, best usability and accessibility practises.
- Extensive portfolio to showcase prior works
How to apply:
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org